Sunday 17 May 2015

Introduction

I have been privileged enough to travel a fair amount around South Africa. We have such a beautiful country and I have loved taking photos and truly experiencing everything. I have started this blog to share a couple of my photos. I hope you enjoy if by some random chance you would find my blog.

I would also like to dedicate this blog to Michelle. I do and always will love you. You hold a very very special place in my heart. You changed my life for better and for always. The adventures we had were second to none and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to experience it with. Its my joy and privilege to have my hand held by you through our adventures. I hope and pray that all the happiness in the world will find you. Thank you so much for being you Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment